Celebi India joins Celebi in Istanbul and Budapest in using Colibri Energy lithium batteries in their ground handling operation in Delhi. With an unmatched track record in Istanbul and Budapest, we are very proud to deliver the first lithium GSE batteries to India. India is experiencing the fastest growing domestic air travel market, topping China, Russia and the US. Colibri Energy will play an essential role in ensuring sustainable growth whilst lowing operating costs for ground handlers in India. Celebi India is taking the lead in implementing lithium e-GSE at its station in Delhi. We look forward to our growing relationship with Celebi India and this amazing country as a whole.
- Lithium-Ion Batteries vs Lead-Acid Batteries – What are the differences?
- Abu Dhabi Airport is the 7th Airport in the Middle East to use Colibri Lithium Batteries and Chargers!
- Service Excellence – Anytime and Anywhere
- Why do leading ground handlers power GSE with Colibri Lithium Technology?
- Colibri extends its USA market share